Red Wolf TimberSeal penetrates deep into timber surfaces for long-lasting water repellence.
It is UV resistant and creates a permanent nano-tech bond that will never peel or blister. It significantly reduces water penetration and silvering on timber surfaces. It may also be used on other permeable neutral substrates, such as fabric, paper and polymer renders.
- Fast water beading effect after application
- Reduces the growth of moss, lichen and algae
- Significantly slows the silvering effect, particularly on softwoods
- Water-based, non-toxic, and non-caustic formulation
- Bonds to the substrate with no peeling
- UV, alkali stable and durable formulation
- Reduces water absorption and water-borne staining
- Does not significantly change the surface appearance or vapour permeability
TimberSeal is recommended as a water repellent sealer for outdoor timber. It may also be used to treat other neutral substrates such as fabric/paper, permeable stone, and polymer renders.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.