Base angle adjuster for Moonbay Pedestals. Adds onto the underside of any Moonbay pedestal and adjusts from 0-5% angle, to allow for fall or angle in the install surface. Unlike many pedestals on the market, the angle adjustment is made under the base of the pedestal, not at the top, meaning the pedestal remains perfectly upright. Once the weight of the pedestal is on the base angle adjuster, the angle is automatically locked in place, allowing for a very stable platform.
Moonbay adjustable plastic pedestals are made from high quality polypropylene and are UV resistant. They are suitable for use on outdoor terrace areas and can support almost any type of flooring, including timber decking, plastic and composite decking, and stone and ceramic tiles. Pedestals can be laid over any stable substrate.
- Easy to install and lightweight.
- High compressive strength.
- Progressive height adjustment.
- Top slope correction (with optional extra adjustment pad).
- Locking rings ensure rigid assembly.
- Large base area mitigates possible membrane damage.
- UV resistant, eco friendly plastic.
- Easily removed, reused or adjusted.
- 10 Year Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.