PTFE paste, high viscosity, slow curing elastic film.
- Colour: White.
- Handling cure time 20-40 minutes. Functional cure time 1-3 hours.
- Anaerobic adhesive for sealing of metal thread pipe joints.
- Suitable for gas, LP gas, compressed air, gasoline and oil, industrial fluids, CFC, water and several chemicals.
- Low friction coefficient will assure easy assembly.
- Thixotropic property prevents migration from thread of the sealant before or during curing.
- It replaces PTFE tape and yarn.
- Cured product provides elastic film.
- Shocks and vibrations resistant; unaffected sealing properties in the temperature range from -55 to +150°C.
- Easy dismantling is assured even after years.
- Approvals for natural gas and LP gas in vapour state.
Australia: approved by AGA n.5047 up to 5 bar and 2” pipe size.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.