Sof-form™ Expansion Joint fillers are very easy to use, zipped, adhesive backed, joint fillers.
Sof-form™ Expansion Joint filler is a low cost, inert, foam material made from closed cell physically cross-linked polyolefin foam. Supplied in a full range of widths, in standard and handy roll lengths.
Optimum Technical Performance
- Lightweight, resilient and closed cell – the perfect expansion joint
- Non-absorbent with a high level of chemical resistance
Outstanding Appearance & Durability
- Reliable and durable performance
- Excellent weather-ability
Independently Tested and Certified
- Copies of all the certificates are included in our Technical Information Kit.
Health, Safety and the Environment
- Completely user friendly and does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service
- Green Star compliant (VOC), Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP), Made without Ozone destroying agents such as CFCs or HCFCs
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management system
Quick and Easy To Use
- Cost savings in material, time and the overall project
Extensive Technical Support
- Backed by the financial and technical strength of a global company with locally based engineers
Thicknesses and roll lengths: 10mm thick x 25m roll, or 20mm thick x 15m roll.
Widths: 50mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm (Other sizes may be available on request, please contact us)
Please note: If you are purchasing multiple rolls please get in touch to check stock availability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.