SabreSeal CR Coolroom Silicone is an advanced neutral curing hygienic sealant that contains a powerful anti-bacterial compound and is FDA approved for use in food preparation areas.
SabreSeal CR has been developed for sealing applications in critical surroundings (hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical industry) and in food-safe applications. Prevents the formulation of most common germs on its surfaces including e-coli, MRSA, Salmonella, Listeria and Staphylococcus and stops black mould growth.
It offers outstanding adhesion to most substrates including plastics, ceramics, and metals. Virtually odourless in application with a slow skinning time.
- Easy to extrude – fast extrusion reduces installation times
- Anti-fungal (Tested to ASTM G21)
- Easy to tool - Quality smooth finish
- Very good adhesion to many substrates –can be used for multiple applications
- Solvent free – Safe to use, healthier work environment
- Also available in 600ml foil sausage
Because of the diversity of the materials and substrates and the great number of possible applications which are outside of our control, we cannot accept any responsibility for the results obtained. Please read the technical data sheet below prior to use, and we recommend preliminary compatibility tests previous to application.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.