Anaerobic curing adhesive for sealing of metal thread joints only.
- Functional cure time 1-3 hours.
- Replaces PTFE tape and yarn and gives instant sealing against moderate pressure.
- Seals against gas, water, LPG, hydrocarbons, oils and other chemicals.
- Thixotropic property prevents migration of sealant from thread before or during curing.
- Shock and vibrations resistant, sealing properties unaffected over the temperature range from -55°C to +150°C.
- WRAS listed for contact with wholesome (potable) water, approval number 1310513.
- Approved for contact with drinking water (GLOBAL MARK, GM-WM-040164-I01-R00).
- NSF registered in cat. P1(n. 141234) as acceptable for use as a sealant in and around food processing area.
- Approved for use with gaseous oxygen up to 10 Bars and +60°C (BAM Ref. N° II-717/2007 E).
- Approved for Gas (DVGW, DIN-EN 751-1), high pressure gas and GLP (Australian Gas Association – Approval No. 5048) for working pressure up to 20 Bars.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.