Construction Products is the exclusive New Zealand distributor of the Scaffshield system.
What is Scaffshield?
ScaffShield is a revolutionary anti-tamper locking assembly which reduces the risk of scaffold ties and couplers from being detached from fixed scaffolding, thereby reducing scaffold collapse or failure leading to injury and disruptions.
ScaffShield is the only engineered control product on the market that allows you to prevent scaffold nuts from being removed or loosened by unauthorised personnel, increasing safety on your site.
Are you a Scaffolder?
- Avoid onsite tampering to your scaffolding.
- Mitigate your risk from injury claims and litigation.
- Improve your peace of mind with secure site safety.
Are you a Builder?
- Lower your liability from fall injuries and prevent deaths.
- Avoid costly down time and site closures.
- Stay work-safe compliant and steer clear of on the spot fines.
How Scaffshield Works
ScaffShield is a fast, easy and cost-effective way to secure your scaffold and provide peace of mind that it is safe for use. It is the first and only control measure of its kind.
Screw Scaffshield over existing coupler nut using Scaffkey.
Test sleeve to ensure that it is free-spinning and functioning correctly.
Install the yellow safety cap.
For more information, view and purchase the Scaffshield range here, or contact us on 09 444 2260 to arrange a site visit, or visit our showroom at 8/41 Porana Road, Wairau Valley, Auckland.